We just launched our #WhyIMeditate hashtag on social media! Excited see the Simple Habit community post about what inspires them to meditate.
Here’s CEO & Founder Yunha Kim on why she meditates:
“Recently, I’ve realized that meditation is less about disconnecting from life and much more about engaging with it. Meditation has taught me how to be resilient, embrace challenge, and stay present. It’s not just about being calm for 5 minutes — it’s about how those 5 minutes carry into my life, and ultimately make me a better friend, sister, daughter… and even entrepreneur.”
We’d love for you to be a part of it.
Here are the instructions.
- Print out our “I meditate so I can” sheet here.
- Fill in the blank with whatever inspires you to meditate.
- Take a picture and write a short + meaningful caption on why you meditate.
- Use the hashtag #WhyIMeditate!
- If posting on Instagram, tag us @simplehabitapp! For Facebook, make it public so we can see it (and like/tag our page!).